As far as Farm Camp goes, I had a week of being a "floater" where I helped out with random projects, and somehow found myself as the designated children's library librarian! I also had another "Sprouts" group of 3-5 yr olds, and this week I have the "Growers," who are all 6 yrs old. I have been having a great time with the kids and with the farm and with the other farmers/educators/gardeners. We have been having potlucks almost every weekend all together, which is really fun and a really great way to eat awesome food and hang out with awesome people.
This past week, Daniel's mom and sister visited. This made our week lots of fun, but we had a pretty strict schedule of 1. bike to work 2. work 3. get picked up, possibly go to the beach 4. go out to dinner 5. sleep 6. repeat. We had a very nice fourth of july weekend with them, complete with potlucks, bbqs, and fireworks.
More later!

No comments:
Post a Comment