Friday, August 27, 2010

bittersweet day...

I realized today that we are down to less than half of the FBEs! It was a bittersweet day since I had to say goodbye to several people who I have spent almost every day with this summer. I know that they are all going on to do awesome things in September, but I'm going to miss them so much!!!!! We talked a lot today about the nature of relationships when you are in college and beyond. These past several years I have made friends from all over the country and the world, but many of these friendships developed within a timespan of three months or less. It is so hard to keep in touch with everyone from summer jobs, semester long internships, and abroad programs, even though these people mean so much to me an had such huge impacts on my life.

On a lighter note, one of my campers made an "organic nose ring" for me today out of grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment